One of our favorite bloggers, Infinite Thought, is infinitely sick from various medieval maladies that we didn't think still existed. But who knows about Wiltshire? Thurber, of course, had an aunt who contracted Dutch Elm disease and wilted to death - so you can never tell what is waiting to get you!
Anyway, we are posting five songs for Nina's health:
1. Bored - Deftones. Which must be how she is feeling, between bouts of deathgrip pain.
2. Biggie and Lil Kim. Another. I was going to put a Tatu song here, but ... I couldn't find one that worked. Whereas this dialogue is in its own way... What it is.
3. Kapital - Trubetskoy. A cheer you up Marx-y song, what could be better?
4. London Hates You - the Kills
5. And naturally - Here comes sickness - Mud Honey. Which used to go together with intoxication and cars for me - but not any more! I listen to it very quietly and soberly.