Monday, September 21, 2009

Fielding is on deck

My ass festival post may have been more enigmatic than I quite wanted it to be. Sometimes, I want the haze of connotation to rise up from my prose – there’s no reason to live without a little mist. But I don’t want the mist to eat up the prose.

Anyway, this is a busy week for me, but I am going to write my next post about a rarely read text of Henry Fielding’s, An Enquiry into the causes of the late Increase in Robbers. We will see if I can do this.

1 comment:

northanger said...

AQ 321 = HARMONY OF APOLLO = HENRY FIELDING, ESQ.

AQ 1639 = GEOMETRIC PATTERN CREATED BY THE GREEKS THAT FITS PERFECTLY OVER THE PICTURE OF SUPERNOVA 1987A = FROM 1951 UNTIL 1962, THE U.S. GOVERNMENT CARRIED OUT ABOVE-GROUND NUCLEAR TESTING IN SOUTHERN NEVADA.

AQ 1629 = TREMENDOUS INTERNATIONAL WEALTH INEQUALITY THAT ONLY INCREASES AS GLOBALIZATION DEEPENS = USE A CLEAN POWER SOURCE WITH AN OVERALL HARMONIC DISTORTION < 1.25% AND < 0.1% FOR HIGHER HARMONICS FROM H11 – H39.

Lovecraft

“If Lovecraft was an odd child,” his biographer L. Sprague de Camp writes, “his mother showed signs of becoming even odder. In fact, she gav...